Athlete's Care sports medicine clinics serve the Ottawa area with a team that specializes in the treatment of sports injuries and other conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system. Our Ottawa team of medical specialists includes physiotherapists, chiropractors, sports medicine doctors, massage therapists and others - all of them committed to giving you the very best in patient care.
We believe - and both the research and our success stories prove - that our integrated and multidisciplinary approach to treatment is the best way to improve the health status and well-being of all of our patients.
At the basis of our philosophy is one simple idea: you. How can we assess, diagnose and provide treatment to improve your quality of life after a sports injury or activity-related condition?
To accomplish that, we uphold certain principles,
• Excellence in client-centric care - we put your needs first and deliver exceptional service at every encounter.
• Working as a team in a multidisciplinary environment.
• Our team keeps up to date with the latest innovations in their field on an ongoing basis through continuing education and professional development activities.
• We believe in being a positive member of our community and look for ways to contribute to the communities we are a part of.
• Sustainable growth as a company - we will thrive and be profitable by staying true to our principles.
• An environment of mutual respect within our team of medical professionals.
• Open communications between all of our team members in an environment that encourages the sharing of ideas.
The team of sports medicine physicians, physiotherapists, massage therapists, chiropractors and other medical professionals at our Ottawa clinics are seasoned and experienced, certified and licensed in their fields. They are leaders in their respective fields and many of them are also educators.
Our Athlete's Care Ottawa team members have worked at major sporting events at the national and international levels and their patients include high profile professional athletes, Olympians and recreational athletes too. They bring the same level of care and attention to a marquee name professional athlete as to someone who injured themselves playing a recreational game in a neighbourhood park - because their primary focus is improving patient well-being and helping to give you a better future.
When you make an appointment at our Athlete's Care Ottawa clinics, you can expect a comprehensive approach that takes all the relevant issues into account.
Our goal is to get you back on your feet as quickly and as effectively as possible.
At Athlete’s Care Sports Medicine Centres, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse environment where all individuals are valued, respected, and empowered. We believe that a diverse workforce brings a wide range of perspectives, ideas, and experiences that enrich our organization and contribute to our success.
We strive to provide a welcoming and supportive environment where all employees, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, or any other characteristic, can thrive and contribute to their fullest potential.
By embracing diversity and inclusivity, we are not only building a stronger and more vibrant workplace, but also driving the positive change we want to see in the world.